Adzuki and mung sprouts pair with jalapenos and onion for a spicy spread on toast.
While the veggies are cooking and the bread is toasting you will be treated to some amazing smells. Enjoy them. Love them. It is an undisputed fact that fragrant cooking assists in good digestion.
Tablespoon of coconut oil
1/2 cup adzuki sprouts
1/2 cup onion diced
1 or 2 jalapeno diced
1 cup mung sprouts par boiling first is optional
1. A tablespoon of coconut oil heated med high
2. Add 1/2 cup adzuki sprout for a little over a minute
3. Add 1/2 cup onion and saute for two more minutes
4. Add the Jalapeño for three and saute more minutes
5. Start toasting the bread
6. Add 1 cup par boiled mung bean sprouts and saute for three more minutes
This is going to smell really good. Serve on the toast with alfalfa or radisg sprouts on top if you have any left. Enjoy